Work for us
Do you consider yourself a well-rounded, fun person?
Do you enjoy being a part of events and festivals?
Do you have experience in catering or the service industry?
We are happy to train anyone that has a good attitude, apt to learn, follows instructions, and provides a fun experience for all guests and clients.
If you feel you are a good fit, please fill out and submit this form. Someone from the Avant-Garde team will reach out to schedule a video interview.
Additional Information about working for us:
• We do not guarantee any number of hours per week.
• We have busy months and some slow periods; we offer shifts as they come.
• As staff, you are approved to work as an independent contractor.
• You sign up for shifts through our scheduling app based on your availability.
• You are offered shifts based on experience, timeliness to shifts, and performance reviews.
• You will be standing or on your feet for extended periods of time in various environments.
• You will be working in high volume events.
• Must be able to properly lift 35lbs without assistance. And 40lbs or more with assistance (dolly or another person).
• Common Sense is a must!